The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T4 Section. > T4 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New guy from New Zealand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porschetub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New guy from New Zealand
    Posted: 14 Jun 19 at 23:13
Hi all ,my introduction,new to this forum,but on several others that help feed my addiction for all things Audi ,Porsche and VW.

Bought my T4 transporter last December,good van with all the right servicing done before purchase ,240,000kms on the clock,has had a pampered life for last 10yrs as a motorbike hauler for a classic bike racer.

Plans are to convert to camper but keep it adaptable for other needs,so all camper parts will be removable as things dictate.

Work done so far is to lower 40mm and fit 16'' Oettinger alloys with increased offset track and wider tyres,handling is now much improved ,ditched the stock headunit for a Kenwood and JBL speakers.

I'am currectly doing renovation work on my coastal property to sell,kids have left the nest and wife passed away in 2014 so place/property is way too big for me now so work on the van has been slow.

I will have questions on the van from time and hope those wiser that me can answer,cheers.
German car nut.
07 A6 3.0TDI allroad,tuned 225KW
1973 914 Porsche ,911 2.2T engine.
1989 1.8 VW Corrado.
02 VW transporter LWB high roof ,bike hauler,semi camper
 Post Reply Post Reply