The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LHD to RHD steering conversion, anybody done it?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LHD to RHD steering conversion, anybody done it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamiegolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LHD to RHD steering conversion, anybody done it?
    Posted: 09 Jun 19 at 21:41
as the title suggests really, anybody done it? Straight forward?  Any pitfalls to worry about, got a complete rhd donor van for thebparts I need, if it’s possible
clift_d View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clift_d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 19 at 22:46
The important thing to ask is 'why'?
1988 1.6TD Westfalia Club Joker syncro
jamiegolf View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamiegolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 19 at 22:50
Missis flat refuses to drive it as a lhd, as I can’t get her to drive our lhd Westy! And she is the one that will be driving it to shows and stuff, I can do the work myself as I run a garage and have a complete rhd donor van to use for panel cuts and parts, also thought when she gets bored of it, it will appeal to a bigger market here in the Uk when I come to sell it 
 Post Reply Post Reply