The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Insurance - Slater and Gordon Solutions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronsrecord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Insurance - Slater and Gordon Solutions
    Posted: 30 May 19 at 16:02
Has anyone had the delight of dealing with this bunch of bananas?  Adrian Flux use them to process claims.

Still waiting on them to organise picking up my 1988 Westie, which is sitting dangerously on a busy street after being hit by some pisshead on Tuesday night.

Then I get a call from the 'engineers' who want to send me an app to take photos to send to them, so they can 'evaluate' the damage.

I call Slater and Gordon to try to get them to sort out collection of the vehicle and they tell me they can't because it's a motorhome and they don't have garages to handle that.

What an effing scam.

Any advice??
Chappy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Arriba! Yii-hah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 19 at 20:16

What do Flux have to say about it?
Back in the slow lane, yeah!
ronsrecord View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronsrecord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 19 at 13:14
Hopefully on the case now
Beetlecrusher View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beetlecrusher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 19 at 21:18
Keep us up to speed with your progress. My renewal with Flux is less than a fortnight away.
2002 2.6 South African T XXV
What! Me Worry ?
ronsrecord View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronsrecord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 19 at 15:09
Will do
melvin View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 19 at 12:54
I feel your pain, I've had 2 cars written off within 18 months, both drunk uninsured foreigners, both times it took ages to sort, just keep pestering them. Is there much damage? Have you got anywhere yet?

M
 Post Reply Post Reply