The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - VW T3 2.1 DJ Holdsworth Villa3 factory high top
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW T3 2.1 DJ Holdsworth Villa3 factory high top

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mexica72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW T3 2.1 DJ Holdsworth Villa3 factory high top
    Posted: 02 Dec 18 at 12:56
VW T3 2.1 DJ Holdsworth Villa3 factory high top

I don’t want to sell this but there you go, something else needs our money so once this has sold, I will be without a VW camper for the first time since 1993! 😞
It is the 2.1DJ engine with 112hp It has a Vw Speedshop stainless exhaust fitted, so sounds well fruity! The engine was a reconditioned unit in 2010 by the previous owner. It runs on lpg as well as petrol so actually gets the equivalent of 40+mpg as lpg is 52p a litre, so it is runnable as a daily driver as I used to do myself.

It has mot until June 2019 and this year it’s had:
new front discs and pads,
new gearbox linkage bushes, cup and ball and complete new gear change mechanism at base of gearstick.
new (polybush) gearbox mount,
New clutch kit
New spark plugs
new 205/65 tyres all round on Passat sport 16” Alloys and new spare 185/14C tyre an original steel wheel. I do have two more spare Passat sport alloys which the buyer can have.

In the last couple of years it’s had new engine mounts, polybush radius rods on front suspension, new top passenger wishbone and ball joint.

Within the last 5 years it’s had the brake pipes replaced all round.

It sleeps 4 with removable bed boards up top so you can remove them and walk from cab to rear seat without ducking for cross members as it’s a factory high top.
Both chairs swivel and are captains seats but I removed the arms from the passenger one as they annoyed my wife! I still have them so will fit them if find the bolts.

Proper 2 piece dash tidy not not the cheaper single piece one.
Propex heating with thermostat
Gas cooker with grill
Fridge that I’ve only run on electric but can run on gas but would need looking at as I had had it running but it took ages to light.
Zig electric with 240v hook up (missing exterior socket cover as disappeared this year sometime, but I’m getting another from camper van culture that should fit)
External tv aerial socket
JVC non cd short body stereo with Bluetooth, usb and jack socket whic fits properly unlike normal stereos with cd’s , that stick out. 2 speakers on the doors. Door cards have seen better days but one has the plastic door pocket.
Passenger sun visor had mirror and lights

Body work has rust showing and interior seats are a bit tatty.
I am putting it on eBay today so won’t be available for long.
Come and view
Photos here
https://www.flickr.com/gp/160794962@N05/R612nJ
£5800 offers welcome after viewing
 Post Reply Post Reply