The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Subaru powered Bluestar fs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68bay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Subaru powered Bluestar fs
    Posted: 26 Nov 18 at 15:22
For sale is my beautiful 2 litre Subaru powered VW Bluestar
Where do I start, it’s a 1990 Vw T3 Bluestar , in absolutely excellent condition,
no seam rash or rust, been well looked after by Gassure of Chester, then Central VW of Ellesmere Port, 2 well respected garages in the VW ‘scene’
She is powered by a 2 litre non turbo Subaru lump that gives loads of power and economy also, braking is taken care of with Porsche stoppers at the front and at the rear the drums have been converted to discs also, the suspension hasn’t been left out with all bushes being changed to powerflex , and Porsche wheels with all good tyres finish off the running gear
A wind out canopy keeps you dry when sitting out on those damp nights we sometimes get when camping in the UK and a South African lower grill helps to make the nose look even better
Inside is a really nice place be with seven seats all with seat belts ,the rear seat drops down to form a massive double bed, which is really comfy. In the front are two captains seats, Porsche 944 steering wheel and an under seat safe
I’m sure I’ve missed a lot out, so if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask
The price £15000 ovno
I’m located on the N Wales border near Chester
Keith
 Post Reply Post Reply