Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Early cooling system radiator hoses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak
#1 Cable Shift Bitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fufflenarnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early cooling system radiator hoses
    Posted: 14 Oct 18 at 18:16
Hi all,
My van has the early 32mm coolant pipes from front to back.
I am in the process of fitting new stainless ones, I would like to change the 2 radiator hoses, but can't find both anywhere.
Any suggestions for alternatives?
scrogins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrogins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 18 at 12:55
autosiliconehoses_outlet  on fleabay, aka ASH silicon hoses, I use them alot for cooling, intake, intercooler hoses, with stainless steel connectors, not had one fail yet, fit and forget, should be fairly straight forward to rad, which reminds me, they are the only hoses Ive not replaced, must get some, they state that they are not designed for oil but I use them on intercooler one offs and reducers from turbo to inlet manifolds and they work fine, zero failures..... also works well from remote airboxs, no collapsing

Currently £21.09 for a meter of 32mm i.d. you will need a 90% bend and s.s. joint and a meter might be enough for the two pipes plus new jubes of course....  Slurpz...
scrogins
fufflenarnia View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
#1 Cable Shift Bitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fufflenarnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 18 at 22:18
Thanks, good call.
 Post Reply Post Reply