The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T4 Section. > T4 Chat
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need a camper van touring Europe T4? Lt?mb100?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need a camper van touring Europe T4? Lt?mb100?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rederic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need a camper van touring Europe T4? Lt?mb100?
    Posted: 09 Oct 18 at 01:08
Hello all –
I’m looking at finding something to tour around Europe for a year or so –
Not sure of the pluses in the minuses –
Gravitating towards an LT 28 or 31 or 35…
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1037925

Any thoughts of the pluses and the minuses -
I guess the LT is a little bit bigger and has a shower…
Not sure about reliability performance etc. etc. any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
danstervan View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danstervan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 18 at 10:13
Shocked Bloody foreigners, with their stronger currency, coming over here with their desire to experience the world's different cultures, buying all our vans with the steering wheels on the wrong side, then buggering off across the channel to visit proper Europeans and their lands. LOL

In light of ongoing fuckwittery over here and depending on your travel plans and itinerary, if you are going to be traveling for a year or so there may be implications with using a UK registered vehicle.
Best have a look on the side of big red buses for further info. Wink

912 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 18 at 10:37
I would say the LT is the one to go for, fairly good on fuel, very spacious fast enough and they hold their value well
Rederic View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rederic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 18 at 00:55
This one looks good but it is £17,000 …
Is this crazy expensive for Florida model in this condition?

912 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 18 at 10:15
It’s not for a good one, that’s the sort of money they go for, but cheaper is usually more than the difference to fix any problems
Rederic View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rederic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 18 at 10:46
Thanks 🙏🏻   
I’m a bit concerned about parts in the long run –
Any thoughts on that?
 Post Reply Post Reply