The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

vw lt28

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slyman 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vw lt28
    Posted: 12 Aug 18 at 22:44
my old vw 28 was vandelised, they smashed the windscreen and some side panel glass, it was starting to rot around scree window, it has working lights front and back, an out of Africa roof rack, and ladder on short barn doors(under the hightop).a 2.4 4speed petrol 6pott engine, which im confident will start with fresh jusice a 12 volt.s some of the wheel nuts are seiezed, its in cornwall just outside Plymouth on private land. im basically thinking if there is anything on it anyone wants befoer a take an angle grinder to it, to cut it up and scrap, just get in touch the seats are not original, but the dash is complete, I posted pics along time ago but could not find my old posts guessing website rebuild since then.
I joined when dave started doing lpg conversions kits in vw's.
it was blue and yellow, with custom fairies air brushed on rear panels, the roof rack is good 25mil box steel fixed through the hightiop to the inside steel above gutters. ill take pics later this week, if theres anything I mean anything, people may want let me know. if someone wants to come collect it on recovery vehicle quite welcome to do that for no cost. had repolaced the passenger door, brakelines and welded some of the lower panels. and battery box one side around wheel arches, replaced stearing box, had weber twin chike befurbished, and the dizzy refurbished too. I also have the mirriors and stuff too somewhere in my lock up gutted they did it was going to amkle itto a non traveling caravan its got the 240 hoot up although the wires have been snipped to get quick acess to the welding on rear floor as mentioned.
im quite happy to see it go even if donor for doors and roof rack and weheel hubs and engine ect the engine is sweet I used to not be able to hear it idle which is something when you think its right next to the drivers seat 6 pott that's why.

simon 0745640012
slyman 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slyman 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 18 at 22:47
also to go with IT OR SEPERATE,a full LPG tank spare wheel shapeD going for free to collector
post code PL101NZ
NOT ATTACHED TO VAN

Edited by slyman 1 - 12 Aug 18 at 22:48
1994LT35MINIBUSCAMP View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1994LT35MINIBUSCAMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 18 at 14:12
Hi don't suppose you have the accelerator pedal assembly mines is shot
Michael
lorryloader View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorryloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 18 at 17:29
Hi do you still have your LT ?
LT-45 HIGH TOP + LT-55-BEVERTAIL.Mercedes Atego tilt n slide with lorry loader crane.
 Post Reply Post Reply