The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT2 and sprinter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lt35 camper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euroenduro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lt35 camper
    Posted: 04 Jun 18 at 13:05
Hi there just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello and start a post about my lt35 camper project..
I searched ar9und for a while to find a nice van to convert..I ended up with a long wheelbase 2.8 tdi.. I have been planning the conversion for a while and have loads of ideas of how I want it to be.. starting to collect all the bits and pieces I will be needing.. I'll upload some pics soon as I work out how to upload the pictures? Can anyone advise the best way to upload to here?
AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 18 at 16:45
LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

Euroenduro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euroenduro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 18 at 17:30

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euroenduro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 18 at 17:32

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euroenduro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 18 at 17:33
[IMG][/IMG]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euroenduro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 18 at 17:47
Thanks Andy.. finally worked it out..

The 1st pic is when I picked it up..
Here's a couple pics after I treated it to some new kicks

[IMG][/IMG]

Post Reply Post Reply