The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brick-Yard Express FREE Loft Insulation!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danstervan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brick-Yard Express FREE Loft Insulation!
    Posted: 25 Feb 18 at 19:00
Doh, so yet another business venture of mine bites the dust. Cry

I've now got 50 million "England 2018 Grand Slam Winners" jumpers, hats and scarves I'm needing rid of. Tongue 

Edited by danstervan - 25 Feb 18 at 20:49
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 18 at 20:54
Lol!!!
danstervan View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danstervan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 18 at 16:07
Ungrateful feckers! LOL
Just imagine how cosy warm your houses could have been during this Beast from the East shiz if you'd utilised my generous offer. Big smile

Oh, and happy St David's Day Jason. Beer

Mike Noc View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Noc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 18 at 22:09
Damn unlucky there Dan but look on the bright side, at least no-one would have been daft enough to print Scotland Grand Slam Winners 2018 on anything. Smile

Of course I'll be cheering the Scots on for a win against Ireland. Clap 
'The Big Slow' LT35 1989 normally aspirated Diesel Horsebox - Gone but not forgotten.
danstervan View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danstervan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 18 at 18:10
Originally posted by Mike Noc Mike Noc wrote:

Damn unlucky there Dan but look on the bright side, at least no-one would have been daft enough to print Scotland Grand Slam Winners 2018 on anything. Smile

Indeed Mike, it was unlucky. You'd think that England being so much larger than Scotland (almost 10 times the population) they would have been able to muster a much better team from their 1.990,998 registered players versus Scotland's 38,500. Wink

Originally posted by Mike Noc Mike Noc wrote:

Of course I'll be cheering the Scots on for a win against Ireland. Clap 

TBH I'm not overly concerned who wins. Living in a country that didn't have the balls to think it would be better to be governed by those who actually live here against some bonkers posh twats from another country is hard to take. 
My broadband usage has increased dramatically as I peruse Republic of Ireland dating sites in the hope some fair Irish lass will adopt a Guinness drinking Scot. LOL

Edited by danstervan - 02 Mar 18 at 18:11
Mike Noc View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Noc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 18 at 01:34
Originally posted by danstervan danstervan wrote:

Indeed Mike, it was unlucky. You'd think that England being so much larger than Scotland (almost 10 times the population) they would have been able to muster a much better team from their 1.990,998 registered players versus Scotland's 38,500. Wink    

Numbers aren't everything though - they only have a pool of 28,648 in New Zealand to chose from and it doesn't seem to bother them. Smile

Originally posted by danstervan danstervan wrote:

TBH I'm not overly concerned who wins. Living in a country that didn't have the balls to think it would be better to be governed by those who actually live here against some bonkers posh twats from another country is hard to take.

Yep surprised me the way that vote went, and probably only a question of time before another vote and it does happen.

And when it does I wonder if the EU will welcome you back in with open arms?

Edited by Mike Noc - 03 Mar 18 at 01:35
'The Big Slow' LT35 1989 normally aspirated Diesel Horsebox - Gone but not forgotten.
 Post Reply Post Reply