The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who let the dogs out!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danstervan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who let the dogs out!
    Posted: 16 Feb 18 at 23:23
This is some scary sinister shiz. Shocked

And there's more of them! @1.30 lol... @1.40 shit! I hope it doesn't think I left those banana skins on the floor. LOL

Titus A Duxass View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titus A Duxass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 18 at 06:43
I'm glad that it's not just me then.
Bollocks to it all!!
51°24′N 12°52′E
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 18 at 21:20
The one that opens doors.
EEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!

..and we thought that cats developing opposable thumbs was the problem.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
madra View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Lorem ipsum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 18 at 22:33
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Edited by madra - 25 Mar 18 at 20:55
danstervan View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danstervan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 18 at 19:12
Originally posted by madra madra wrote:

If you've got Netflix, check out the episode called 'Metalhead' in series 4 of Black Mirror for a vision of where this stuff is going:

The episode with the bees drilling into folk's heads was bad enough. Going to catch the Metalhead episode next time I visit my pal coz I don't have a telly. Tongue

Television...the drug of the nation...

Television, where they hype up the fear about shit like deadly nerve agent release that hasn't actually killed anyone... I reckon I've had dodgy curries that did more damage. LOL

What do you folks make of all that supposed poisoning incident and the Cambridge Analytica shiz finally getting some exposure.
Here's a few links to articles for those interested.

Many blog posts and comments to work through over the past couple of weeks on Salisbury

Cambridge Analytica / SCL stuff.

Edited by danstervan - 22 Mar 18 at 19:14
madra View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Lorem ipsum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 18 at 19:51
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Edited by madra - 25 Mar 18 at 20:50
 Post Reply Post Reply