The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Banjo bolts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theladfromleigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Banjo bolts
    Posted: 08 Feb 18 at 12:45
Hi. Have recently replaced the seals and gaskets in the power steering pump and seemed to have solved the noisy pump problem but now have a new problem that puts me back to square one. The banjo bolt on the inlet pipe (reservoir to pump) has sheered on tightening. Does anyone know the size specs of this banjo bolt??? No-one seems to stock them so will have to source ont'internet. Ta very much in advance!
It's a JX 1.6td form 1989 by the way.
Baxter View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Scruff Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 18 at 13:45
theladfromleigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theladfromleigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 18 at 14:23
Beltin'. Thanks very much!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theladfromleigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 18 at 14:26
Is there a "long type"?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theladfromleigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 18 at 14:58
The reason i ask is that the threaded part is just inside the pump, about 5mm and there's still a good cm of thread left inside but the banjo that was in only took the first 5mm. If i can't get a long one i'm looking at a new pump as far as I know.
Baxter View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Scruff Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 18 at 17:22
Mail me at service @ brickwerks .co.uk and I'll see if I can find you something.
 Post Reply Post Reply