The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Wheel help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T5 Wheels onto T3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arbor-aero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 18 at 11:41
Thank you DA,

After LOOKING Again the links just go to a generic Brick-yard web page with no links to spacers or the like?
The Link on here for wheel alinement means nothing to me, so i must be a thick as my ex-wife stated.  ut thanks for your help. x

I'm getting there
Bromy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bromy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 18 at 22:08
Upload some pics of the wheels, any stampings etc
"follow the masses, do the opposite"
booted View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote booted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 18 at 16:48
how wide are the T5 wheels [not the tyre]
the CB of the Adaptor  and the wheel will need to be 66.6mm if your wheels are 8x16 you will need and offset of around 25 or less or the inner edge of the wheel will foul the top wishbone
its impossible to give you a definitive answer  the only way to be sure is to offer your wheels up to your van and do some measuring and calculations even the camber setting on your van could affect whether they will go on or not. there is also a surprising amount of variance between tyre sizes . [ the same size tyre from different manufacturers does not have the same dimensions
my crewcab had 8x16 et35 wheels with 215/55x16 tyres and a 10mm spacer  giving an effective et of 25. all 4 wheels had the same size tyres  2 were Dunlop  2 were Pirelli the Pirellis fitted with about 5 mm of clearance . the dunlops wouldn't go on they fouled the wishbone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12