The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LT1 Exhaust studs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooberdoober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LT1 Exhaust studs
    Posted: 31 Dec 17 at 01:51
Ive cocked up my order for exhaust studs...resulting a bag loads of the bloody things being sent to me....Anyone would like a set....they are free to anyone on here +postage costs.
I got me a 2.4 straight Six......and it's a soundin JUICY!

1984 LT40 2.4 petrol Coachbuilt Autotrail Motorhome
lorryloader View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorryloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 18 at 15:13
Hi,do you still have and if so are these for turbo or non turbo thanks.
LT-45 HIGH TOP + LT-55-BEVERTAIL.Mercedes Atego tilt n slide with lorry loader crane.
nooberdoober View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooberdoober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 18 at 23:08
I'm pretty sure I've still got a few bags around somewhere. Not sure whether there's any difference but these went directly into the head on my petrol engine. I'd have to measure the long and short ends again and let you know. Then pm your address and I'll fling them in the post.
I got me a 2.4 straight Six......and it's a soundin JUICY!

1984 LT40 2.4 petrol Coachbuilt Autotrail Motorhome
lorryloader View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorryloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 18 at 22:15
Hi there  good of you to get back to me and  thanks. for your offer Sorry what i was looking for was the studs  from the back of the turbo for flange on first exhaust pipe of a diesel ACL engine
If there is anything i can help you with in the way of parts let me know.Wink
LT-45 HIGH TOP + LT-55-BEVERTAIL.Mercedes Atego tilt n slide with lorry loader crane.
 Post Reply Post Reply