The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Front end upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Front end upgrade
    Posted: 16 Dec 17 at 18:47
Hi all, I’m looking to see if it’s possible to change from the round headlights to the square headlights obviously I know I’ll need the grille as well but is it just the case of finding the lights and grille and is a straight swap?
B reg 2.4 straight 6 petrol
AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 17 at 20:50
Don't know mate maybe someone will come along.
Started  looking  here to see if the panels are the same https://nemiga.com/cat_spares/etka/volkswagen/lt/109/8/ but  there is a lot to go through.

You could ask asiormax in the For Sale section, he sells repair panels for  the LT.
If it's just brighter lights I think the round ones  are the same as early Golfs, I'd be surprised  if there wasn't an upgrade available.

Good luck
Andy

LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

LTLee View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 17 at 20:53
Sweet thanks Andy I’ll look into that. I mean if I can find a nice set of crystal smoked round like I’ll use them. Be ideal if the mk1 or mk2 golf headlights fit make it much easier to find.
B reg 2.4 straight 6 petrol
lorryloader View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorryloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 18 at 17:00
Did you upgrade in the end ?
LT-45 HIGH TOP + LT-55-BEVERTAIL.Mercedes Atego tilt n slide with lorry loader crane.
 Post Reply Post Reply