The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Temporary Forums. > 80-90 refugee forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any administrators out there?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any administrators out there?
    Posted: 16 Dec 17 at 09:22
Hi. I registered on the forum a couple of weeks ago but I can't log in or post until an admin approves me. Can someone let ime in, or are you closed to newbies? Cheers
Chugachug View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chugachug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 17 at 09:42
Hi Splitty, after entering your u/name and P/W, did you click yes on the buttons and click fourm login should work, this happen to me when l frist join, you may have to wait till someone on the  administrators get to you soon.
Splitty View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 17 at 11:12
Thanks, yes I think so.

I got an automatic email giving me my log in details, but when I try to log in I get a message in red saying "account inactive".

In the email it said "Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will
need to activate it before you can log in. "
So I think I'm just waiting on an admin?? But I can't log in to contact one.
Chugachug View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chugachug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 17 at 15:57
Am trying to remember when l first join, l had to wait few days, as the person administrators who can ativate it may be busy, how long have you been waiting.
Splitty View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 17 at 20:19
I've been waiting for about two weeks now, that's why I was wondering whether the forum was closing down or something??
Chugachug View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chugachug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 17 at 21:18
Splitty, l sent Tee3 a message, he on the admin panel, explaining your problem, hope he sorts you out.Sleepy
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 17 at 21:40
Shouldnt need activating?
Your account is active as far as I can see...

What are you trying to do when you get the message?

Was there a link in the email to verify your email address?

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 17 at 12:29
Just clicked, you're on about club 80 - 90 aren't you? Me and tee3 been scratching our heads
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

Splitty View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 17 at 18:52
Lol
Yes, I'm on about the 80-90 forum.

After registering, I got an email saying
"Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will
need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another e-mail
when this has occurred."

And when I try and log in, is get this message in red....
"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

But how do you contact a board admin......,when you can't log in (where's the head banging emoticon when you need it).

madra View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Lorem ipsum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 18 at 20:10
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Edited by madra - 25 Mar 18 at 20:59
 Post Reply Post Reply