The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD
    Posted: 23 Oct 17 at 14:41

Thanks,All sold or about to be readvertised in a new add.

Collection from Wembly(not far from the Ace Café).Can deliver (most things)along the M1 as far as Sheffield/M6 as far as Preston.

If you want pics. please ask. Open to offers and preference given to anyone who can collect.

Thanks for looking.

Pair Lower whistle stops. Later vans will be pre-drilled earlier vans you will need drilling.  £25

upload images

AVO -30 lowering springs Unused, Fronts have lost a little paint from being unboxed and rolling around on my shelf. Rears box is tatty

https://www.brickwerks.co.uk/t3-parts/suspension/springs-and-dampers/performance/spring-set-t3-avo-30mm.html

AVO Adjustable front shocks unused, box is tatty.

May split.      £200

Genuine lower 5-piece front spoiler excellent condition      £100

Nice rot free drivers cab door. From a RHD Caravelle with opening quarter light.     £145

I have an opening quarter light from a passenger door which needs at least part of the frame repairing. It can go with the driver’s door for £10 if needed.

Nice rot free early sliding door. From a RHD Caravelle with factory sliding window. Collection only or I’ll pack for a courier you arrange-one for Shipley possibly?   £295

LHD square lights inners and outers (just the lights no backing plates or grill)       £75

Set of South African pepper pots. One has some damage. Tyre still holds air and my local alloy repair place say it is an easy repair.

3 tyres are unused but pretty old. No obvious signs of deterioration but I would swap them out.

I can get them removed if wanted. Tyre on the damaged rim is a scrap (age and lack of tread)

Will come with a brand new set of centre caps plus two used ones a spares.    £250

Pic. Is off the worst one by far, I will get better pics up soon.

free photo website hosting

photo sharing sites no sign up

Set of Turbovanes. 14"  No idea of the make or offset, but it seems very van friendly.

Tyres scrap (I can get them removed if wanted) and wheels need a refurb    £100

Pair of trays from a Westie,these fit behind the buddy seat and front seats.   £15 ea.

Pair of insect screens from a Westie, these clip into the sliding windows. Each has a broken clip but that doesn’t affect them functionally.  £20 ea.

uploaded photos

Thanks,All sold or about to be readvertised in a new add.

Edited by miguel - 31 Oct 17 at 10:45
 Post Reply Post Reply