The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi all, newbie T5 From Manchester

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi all, newbie T5 From Manchester
    Posted: 19 Sep 17 at 09:00
Hi all.

Recently bought an 04 T5 camper. He's almost ready to go, few jobs need sorting yet. Was looking into fitting a set of front fog lights as one grille is missing anyway. There's a thread on here about it but I can't see the pics as I need to enable 3rd party hosting.
How do I do this? Cheers
Antony.
scrogins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrogins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 17 at 17:14
~Hiya
Yes its the same for all of us, Photo buckets owners have decided to charge quite a lot for third party photos and as we all refuse to pay they have blanked all our pictures, enabling i,e, paying loads will not let you see the pictures you are after, try contacting the owner of the pictures and see if he/she will email them to you, they are a good bunch on here....

scrogins
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 17 at 19:11
Try this courtesy of Hutch from another thread, it worked for me. Big smile 
Originally posted by mrhutch mrhutch wrote:

if you use chrome as a browser they have a fix for this available in the chrome extensions store..  free as well.

Cheers for that Hutch Beer Thumbs Up just got all the pics back that had disappeared from the threads Big smile Big smile 
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
 Post Reply Post Reply