The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

brake plates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: brake plates
    Posted: 27 Jul 17 at 21:44
Hi I’m trying to source rear brake plates for a 1990 LT28 van part nos. 291609425G left and 291609426G right these are 270mm x 65mm if you can help.
Thanks for your time,
Derek Wilson.
derek
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 17 at 09:59
These list them but that doesn't necessarily mean they have any in stock, might be worth a phone call though.    back plates
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 17 at 12:06
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Derek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 17 at 20:42
Hi many thanks for the replies I think what I'm really looking for is second hand parts as the prices for new plates are serious for what is basically bit of pressed tin,that said the Brickwerks price is the best so far, maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet.....
A few useful sites I have come across in my extensive trawl of the web are as follows:
oemepc.com for original part nos. with drawings, very useful place to start a search.
mecatechnic.com 
amb-trade.de
oemvwshop.com
online-teile.com
autospares.lv
paruzzi.com
Hope this helps in sourcing what is becoming harder and harder to find.
Happy hunting and the resulting driving.
Best regards to all,
Derek.

derek
 Post Reply Post Reply