The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Additional seats T3 California

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Additional seats T3 California
    Posted: 07 Jun 17 at 12:17
Does anyone know if you can fit both the factory additional row of seats on a rail as well as a jump seat. Trying to make my Cali into an 8 seater!
booted View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote booted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 17 at 16:35
don't think there is room , some were 12 seaters but the back row was over the engine
jaber View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 17 at 20:54
Hi I have a 9 seater bus three rear three at the front of that and three in the front the middle row has two fixed and one hinged thus giving access to the back 3 if that makes sense, I may be selling the middle row, not quite made my mind up yet

Steve
take yer time there's a second prize
chrisevans View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 17 at 15:30
I should have explained that I have a Westy California . Currently got 3 belts on the R/R bed . I also have bought a second row of seats and rails from a caravelle and have a Multivan folding seat to install. Not sure if they are all going to fit!
 Post Reply Post Reply