The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > Wanted
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Vw t3 westfalia California fridge freezer needed
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vw t3 westfalia California fridge freezer needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob.west Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vw t3 westfalia California fridge freezer needed
    Posted: 18 May 17 at 18:44
I'm after a fridge freezer for my California T3 as mine has packed up can anybody help
irishkeet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishkeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 17 at 19:40
rob

I have a fridge, drop me a Pm for more info

atb
irishkeet
Rob.west View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob.west Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 17 at 19:36
Hi sorry to mess you about I've got my fridge working on the gas now and the battery just trying to get it working on the power link up
irishkeet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishkeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 17 at 22:14
no worries
Rob.west View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob.west Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 17 at 22:19
My fridge is still not working properly I've looked on brick-yard and people have been telling me I need to service the fridge with new gas valves and all of the other bits and pieces to make the electronic parts work is yours in perfect working order thanks Rob
irishkeet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishkeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 17 at 06:14
Rob

fridge is as I described in my email to you
KrisG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 17 at 08:00
I don't want to spoil any sale but if your frigde is working on 1 of the power sources the main part is ok and all the rest is repairable.
The electrical parts are the easiest.

Kris
Regards,
Kris
irishkeet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishkeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 17 at 09:08
Cheers Kris
Yep working very well on mains no reason to believe gas would be any different I've serviced my Westy fridges in the past with no problem's
 Post Reply Post Reply