The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Various Westfalia/Caravelle GL bits needed.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelzibus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Various Westfalia/Caravelle GL bits needed.
    Posted: 07 Mar 17 at 21:39
I'm after various bits:

Fusebox cover, in black.
Heandbrake lever cover, the plastic bit at the end that you put your hand around, NOT the big cover piece over the metal lever. In black.
Grey front carpet pieces, any considered, must be factory light grey as fitted to 86> Westfalias and Caravelle GLs (LHD)
Late Westfalia cab curtain. Grey/dark grey/red pattern.
Rear table top.
Passenger side sun visor, for LHD van, must be deluxe type with illuminated courtesy mirror. 255857552B
Short front seatbelt stalk, 251857777M
Sliding door interior panel, cab door panels and rear OS short panel, all for LHD, must be GL trim with velour inserts and chrome trims.
Instrument housing, or complete set of instruments, must be for rev counter, not analogue clock.
Cab door outer window rubber seals, the upper parts, to suit chrome inserts. 
One front upper A arm bolt. The long one. 
Cab door wiring tubes, the bits the wiring passes through in the door shuts. I need two. 255971916
Engine cover clip assembly. The bit you turn to lock the cover into place. 

All these parts need to be mint or near mint, I have all of these, just they're not as nice as I'd like them to be, van is now being restored and I'm trying to make it as nice as I can. 
Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply