The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DJ engine for rebuild - Kent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickandsej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DJ engine for rebuild - Kent
    Posted: 22 Feb 17 at 08:44
I recently won a DJ on eBay for rebuilding. Tragically since won and paid for, the seller has passed away.
I am unable to get over to collect it in a timely manner, I had arranged with the seller to collect later on. It's paid for as I said. If anyone wants it and can collect asap, and I would suggest a charitable donation to the family, I would be grateful. I have their contact details but I'm sure you'll realise it's a difficult time for them so I'll deal with initial comms.
The engine has been cooked but still ran, is completely bare with no pulleys carbs etc, it is however whole and otherwise unstripped .
1990 Holdsworth pop top 1.9DG
Tobyone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobyone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 17 at 01:01
Hi,

I could collect this, I'm about 15 miles from Rochester, It might make a long term project for a rainy day, when would it need to be collected by? I would need a couple of days to organise some help to lift it.

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply