The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Emailing paypal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emailing paypal
    Posted: 09 Feb 17 at 17:56
Hi trying to email PayPal as it won't let me login keeps saying having trouble at there end no mater what I do can't login or email or indeed contact, even tried rejoining it tells me account already exists? So tried login in same thing happens tried resetting password same again, does anyone know of a email address because whatever I do they don't want to know

Steve
take yer time there's a second prize
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 17 at 20:07
contact us page - comment and leave email addy
UberFukz broke another!       sucky sucky five dollah!

always out numbered never out gunned!    RWS welding 07846 380 467 (worcs)
jaber View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 17 at 20:30
Yep tried that they tell me we have hit a speed bump? Please log in to email us? But guess what can't log in? So go to can't log in put in email address and anti robot code boom we hit a speed Fukien bump ''tis but a viscious circle
Steve
nicq View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 17 at 20:41
PayPal helpline 0800 358 7911
912 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 17 at 08:38
Trying doing live chat, it's the quickest way
jaber View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 17 at 17:53
thanx for that will give it a go

steve
DaveyP2004 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveyP2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 17 at 19:19
I have had this problem recently - when I ticked the box saying "stay logged in" it worked ok but after making transaction I had to go to settings and change this "feature" back as I don't want to stay logged in ;-(
jaber View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 17 at 15:49
Well tried the phone number it's automated, followed and carried out instructions until they give you a code to put in and click continue, that triggers of error message, so the robot then tells you to go back and put in the code which you do . guess what error code and the robot tells you to go back put in the code😩 Fukin Groundhog Day or what

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply