The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone from Watford?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying haggis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone from Watford?
    Posted: 31 Jan 17 at 16:31
Hi, a bit of a long shot but here goes, me and a few others are planning on doing  2-3 of the RusttoRome car rallys later this year and next, We will be raising money for a charity before and during,so im after a massive favour.
I have managed to find the perfect and shitist car ive ever seen for it within the £500 budget but its in Watford, Hertfordshire and im up in John O'Groats, I was wondering if there would be anyone willing to have a gander at it and maybe able to keep it at theres for a few days until I can work out how to transport it up,(its for charity)
Now the car has a few issues like it hasn't been on the road since 2004 and the brakes are shot the front suspension is shot and it wont start (did I mention it was for charity?)
So not going to be that easy a job but its the only one ive ever seen for sale which is why I want it.
If anyone can help id really appreciate it but don't worry if you cant im sure something else will turn up.
Take a walk on the wild side
m+m lt28 camper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m+m lt28 camper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 17 at 20:17
I'm very near to Watford so could go and have a look at it for you if you like call or text me on 07772 337965 matt
flying haggis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying haggis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 17 at 21:59
Magic, I'd really appreciate that, il give him a call tomorrow and let you know.
gusbang View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gusbang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 17 at 15:43
What is it?
T3 Doka 2.1MV
Dad with a van View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dad with a van Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 17 at 20:19
If it falls through I have something cheap, dented and reliable for £200. Toyota.
flying haggis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying haggis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 17 at 09:03
Hi folks, sorry for not replying before now, I have been away working, unfortunately its fallen threw, the seller had no v5 or keys and couldn't prove where he got it from so I backed out, It was a 1978 MK1 Vauxhall Carlton, massively ugly car but would have been perfect for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply