The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Engine Upgrades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will WBX exahust fit in 2e converted Syncro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoo10cents Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will WBX exahust fit in 2e converted Syncro
    Posted: 14 Jan 17 at 00:50
Hello... I've seen if fitted on 2wd but will the WBX silencer fit a Syncro fitted with a 2e? Seems to hit the pulley so I thought maybe because engine sits lower in Syncro. Sorry if it's a stupid question as there's no other inline 4 in my country to reference to. Thanks.
Garyd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 17 at 19:39
I have an AGG in-line four engine in my syncro and I am using a waterboxer silencer without issues.

The silencer is carried in the standard saddle brackets which are hard mounted to the sump and the left side engine mounting arm in the same way as the diesel silencer fits. I have just omitted the rubber mounts.
Garyd
Khoo10cents View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoo10cents Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 17 at 11:37
Thanks for reply Gary... My workshop guy says it touches the pulley. I can't seem to post the pic, will look you up in FB and show you a pic of my exhaust, maybe is not the original box... I'm TengTsen Khoo on fb.

Edited by Khoo10cents - 22 Jan 17 at 11:38
 Post Reply Post Reply