The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T4 Section. > T4 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T4 Syncro Mechanic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote witheflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T4 Syncro Mechanic
    Posted: 14 Dec 16 at 10:53
hello everyone,

i just joined this forum. i'm a yankee living temporarily in the netherlands. i just bought a '93 syncro petrol california tour high top camper. my wife and i would like to use it to tour europe. we would then like to take it back to the states. i can bring it back in 2018 as it will be 25 years old then. 

i'm looking for a good t4 syncro mechanic that can look over the van and let me know what shape it is in and to overhaul the syncro and engine before we start touring. a mechanic in the netherlands would be great but i could also take it to the uk or germany if need be. any recommendations? also, are there any other things that tend to be issues with these vehicles? i had a '87 syncro and '95 in the states so i am somewhat familiar but the syncro on the t4 is a different beast. thanks in advance for any replies.

cheers,  Big smile
Desp Dan View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Simple Pieman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desp Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 17 at 22:48
Perhaps if you look at the top right hand corner of this page
Pie n' Bacon Meister
Porsche & Classic Car Nut
witheflo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote witheflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 17 at 13:35
thanks Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply