The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone know what bumpers these are?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pattt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone know what bumpers these are?
    Posted: 09 Nov 16 at 19:36
Hello,
I recently bought a T3 and it needs a bit of bodywork done to her, she has a body kit on her and the front and back bumper are gone past repairing! So i am looking for replacements new or old, but can not find them anywhere!! If anyone knows the name of the kit or where i can get them from please help....

The link below isn't my van but its the only picture i can find that the van has the same bumpers!

Thanks Pat :D
Pattt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pattt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 16 at 19:37
ob1 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

FOUND IT, IT WAS HIDING!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ob1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 16 at 19:40
Oh they are truly nasty. Why don't you replace with some nice original ones?!
Pattt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pattt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 16 at 19:58
ha yes i have had that thought
Bromy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bromy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 16 at 00:34
Second the nasty vote but its your van! do as you please. Ive modified my bus to my taste, not someone else's Big smile
"follow the masses, do the opposite"
flying haggis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying haggis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 16 at 13:14
These are truly nasty bumpers, makes me laugh when you see chancers listing a van on ebay with these fitted stating there optional extras!!
My mate had these on his but he cut the bottom bit off with a grinder so that it followed the lines of the original Caravelle ones, looked 1,000,000,000% better than they did, cheep fix to!
Take a walk on the wild side
GavB95 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GavB95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 16 at 14:24
Just spotted this, might be good if you're crazy enough to keep that kit Wacko....

Edited by GavB95 - 22 Nov 16 at 14:24
Bluestar T3 running AAZ/flipped box
Pattt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pattt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 16 at 16:33
Thank you for the help. But I came to my senses and have taken it off and gone back to standard
Sharkybaby View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharkybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 16 at 20:33
Yay my mate has these on his auto homes conversion,first thing I would have done was remove but he likes being special.lol
 Post Reply Post Reply