The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One touch electric windows.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nutbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One touch electric windows.
    Posted: 06 Nov 16 at 16:46
Hi there,
I am trying to fit this electric window kit with one touch module to my 09 pre facelift t5 .
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=300962389601&globalID=EBAY-GB

I have it all wired up according to instruction ,but the one touch function isn't working properly and it's doing my head in lol.
I have wired the pulse wires to the plug suggested in the instructions ,there was a difference in wire colour but I tested them with a meter and the both pulsed when operated.
The colours were violet/red in 1 and blue / red in 4 .
The behaviour of the module is the windows go down fully no problem but when locking it goes upto 3/4 and then if you repeat the process it close a 1/4 less each time until the module think it's closed but it's fully opened.
Also the windows open no matter if you want them to or not when unlocking the van.

So have i done something wrong ?has anybody else fitted this get and can give me some tips please .
Cheers dazz
 Post Reply Post Reply