The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caravelle conversion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiquidMix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caravelle conversion
    Posted: 04 Nov 16 at 10:31
Hello all

I have a 04 Caravelle that is up for sale or swap but I'm having second thoughts about it.  I've approached several companies about converting but most aren't interested because of the extra heating/lighting in the roof but also the aircon outlets at floor level, i'm told that also the door/side interior panels also present a problem.

The one company that did express an interest said that they would not need to remove the interior panels but also wanted to charge me £3k for a R&R bed because it would be a custom size.

The Caravelle rear bench when opened as a bed is way to uncomfortable to sleep on for more than a few hours hence the desire for a bed.

I'm not interested in cupboards and cookers etc, just looking for a nice interior to occasionally crash in in comfort with my mates.

I can't be the only person with a caravelle so what are my options that other owners have had done?

Also, how do i upload a pic from my PC?  I only seem to get a box offering an upload from a URL?

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply