The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Engine Upgrades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Expansion tank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowervanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Expansion tank
    Posted: 06 Oct 16 at 11:36
Yo would any of you happen to know which model/make of vehicle has a suitable tank to replace this rather leaky frontera item.........preferably with 3 intake/out thingies so I don't need to re-plumb it.
Muchos grassy arse.
Founder Member of the One Man Brazilian Bay Club within a non club forum based chat thingy
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 16 at 13:02
FFS has thatbay not rotted into the ground yet?

Why not just get another frontera one?
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
Bromy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bromy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 16 at 13:10
That tyre looks on its limits too LOL
"follow the masses, do the opposite"
flowervanman View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowervanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 16 at 13:59
Hahaha nobody misses anything on here........that tyre was on the front......due to a shimming issue it went a bit cone shaped so I stuck it on the back so there is some grip at the front......it doesn't half drift well now...
It's mostly rotten all over so I'll have to learn to weld at some stage....currently (boom boom) I'm blowing holes in everything with an arc welder!!
As for frontera tanks I'm having trouble finding a decent one.....the last two I got looked like they'd been in a front end write-off and a fire....
Founder Member of the One Man Brazilian Bay Club within a non club forum based chat thingy
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 16 at 20:03
get an audi or a t4 tank as there quite large you can T the top two together and run bottom as-is
UberFukz broke another!       sucky sucky five dollah!

always out numbered never out gunned!    RWS welding 07846 380 467 (worcs)
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowervanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 16 at 00:05
Thanks.....jb weld share price will tumble when I get my shit together.
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 16 at 00:16
pm me your address and I'll send you a golf mk3 round one.

T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowervanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 16 at 11:42
Originally posted by mrhutch mrhutch wrote:

pm me your address and I'll send you a golf mk3 round one.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply