The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T5 Gearbox required, London area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stefvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T5 Gearbox required, London area
    Posted: 09 Sep 16 at 00:19
Hi, a friend of mine's T5 gearbox needs replacing, in the London area, he is self employed and its his work vehicle. Can anyone suggest a garage within 50 miles of the East End who can supply and fit and not take him to the cleaners ?

many thanks in advance

Stefvan

Edited by Stefvan - 09 Sep 16 at 00:20
smidsy View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smidsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 16 at 17:04

I have recently had the need to use these guys

http://www.transmissionskent.com/

I've only done 1800 miles on the gearbox but no complaints to date.  In my case they had a recon box on the shelf ready to go and the van was ready for me the next day.
 found them straight and honest to deal with and the price resonable. (for an expence nobody wants)
 Train station is close by so getting to and from shouldn't be a problem considering your mates location.

good luck.
smidsy.
Stefvan View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stefvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 16 at 19:48
Brilliant Smidsy I'll pass those details on

Stefvan
 Post Reply Post Reply