The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Engine Upgrades
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help with small stuff-WBX to 2E in Malaysia
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help with small stuff-WBX to 2E in Malaysia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoo10cents Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help with small stuff-WBX to 2E in Malaysia
    Posted: 07 Aug 16 at 21:23
Hi all,

I'm from Malaysia and currently in the middle of installing a 2e in my Syncro. Original engine is a WBX 2.1.DJ. Gearbox is an AKE. Need help to complete build as there's Zero T3 Diesel parts in Malaysia. Everything has to be shipped thousands of miles!!!

I've already made the kink to fit the diesel starter...just that when doing that, I broke the vent valve seal and don't have that 2 rubbers H90100501so now that I need to ship that back, I want to make sure next set of shipping is complete...I only bought the big diesel stuff, overlooking the small stuff!

Bought -
Diesel Bell housing
Diesel oil sump
Spigot Bearing for crank of inline 4 engine
Diesel Flywheel
Diesel Clutch kit complete
Diesel Starter motor
Diesel Syncro diesel engine bars, engine mounts and rubber mounts
Input shaft for gearbox to suit with new circlip
JX oil pump

What are the little things I will need to complete the conversion? Hoses? Flanges? Rubbers? Expension tank? Any parts from VAG inline petrol range I can modify to use? We don't have any Diesel Golf,Passat here. Only petrol model parts available here. What can I reuse from my WBX DJ?

Thank you.

Khoo
Malaysia

Post Reply Post Reply