The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT2 and sprinter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lt35 windscreen panel thingumy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lt35 windscreen panel thingumy
    Posted: 24 Jul 16 at 10:27
Hi all....new to this camper ownership after many years of landrovers I decided I needed something I could spend time in rather than under...(not working out so well so far!!) Anyway she (Florence) is a 2003 lt35MWB high top that is part converted ...now I have no problem finishing the conversion to my specs but one thing is bugging me...alot! Below the windscreen is the panel the wipers bolt to (and other sundry stuff goes through it etc etc) its not looking healthy!! Basically its rusted ...I can fill it as a measure temporary but in time its going to need replacing...now I know its a dash out job which isn't an issue but is there a ready made replacement panel I can buy somewhere or will I have to fab something up to suit?...Ideally I would like to take it somewhere, have the new bit fitted and then pop a new windscreen in and put it all back together but I am thinking its not like a landrover where everything is bolt out bolt in....advice please!!!
Its only kinky the first time!
 Post Reply Post Reply