The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Borbet a wheels 16" or 17

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Borbet a wheels 16" or 17
    Posted: 23 May 16 at 06:29
Really want a set of these on my caravelle Need to be the correct off set with no rubbing or other problems. how much of a problem is fitting wheels on the rear with the wrong offset
miguel View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 16 at 14:06
Hi,
I have a set 16" 7.5 wide all round so no problems clearing the sliding door.After £300.
You will of course need longer studs and different wheel bolts.Ideally need a refurb if your caravelle is immaculate.They no longer have tyres fitted.Based North London (not far from The Ace Cafe) 
Happy to post at cost although that looks to be £75 to N. Ireland with ins.)

cheesie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 16 at 21:42
What is the et on these

Edited by cheesie - 24 May 16 at 21:42
miguel View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 16 at 21:50
From memory low 20's. They where on a Multivan for many years with no issues.
If you are seriously interested I'll dig them out and measure it accurately.
Found a courier who will ship them  for £50
miguel View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 16 at 19:34
ET 21,
Found out today I can ship through work for £20
cheesie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 16 at 21:02
Are all 4 that et If so I will wait hold on for the correct ones don't know enough about it to take a chance
miguel View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 16 at 21:55
All four are that et. Not really sure what you mean by the "correct Ones" if you go for the 9.5 inch wide rears with an ET of 15 you will need the extended door hinge mod.
Useful  info here 

http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/definitive-what-wheels-fit-thread_topic1290.html

and here

http://wiki.club8090.co.uk/index.php/Wheels_and_tyres_-_Alternative_wheels

Good luck with your search

steve_hi11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve_hi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 16 at 12:33
I've got a set of these on my new Multivan, the tool which releases the wheelnut cover is knackered - any idea of where I can get a replacement or alternative tool?

steveh
miguel View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 16 at 13:59
 Post Reply Post Reply