The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW TRISTAR SYNCRO SALE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adenedward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW TRISTAR SYNCRO SALE
    Posted: 12 Apr 16 at 13:18
I have a VW TristarSyncro which has been my dads since I was young. It had been in storage for years and finally a few years ago I paid for MAC VW manchester to try and get it running again. They did but ran over my budget at the time so only recently have io managed to get it running again and have been driving it around to make sure everything is working. I have sent off to VW heritage to get the certificate to prove its an original VW Tristar Syncro RHD 2.1 litre just for anybody that doubts its original. I have seen some on archived pages with a rough sale price but I am curious if there is anybody out there that knows what it should be selling it for? I am aware that there is no tristar sticker on the front at the moment due to a respray before it went into storage, I have the remains somewhere of the original sticker and a new one from VW that I haven't got around to putting back on. I will attach the only picture I have of it on this computer at the moment but will attach more when I get some time and the weather is nice.
Many thanks in advance.

Edited by adenedward - 12 Apr 16 at 13:26
adenedward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adenedward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 16 at 13:31

Edited by adenedward - 12 Apr 16 at 13:37
Aidan View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aidan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 16 at 10:16
Depends on mileage and history but probably north of £8k now, the black roof is mistake imho, but could be repainted easily enough
Is the white sticker still present under the steering wheel, the headlight washer is very unusual if original fitment for UK market, if the sticker is still there then the original build info is on that no need for a Heritage cert. One of 18 or 19 of which about 10 known to the community
Spare wheel carrier detail would be interesting, I'm guessing that's non original
Virtually all the Syncro boys and girls are on 80-90, it's died a death on here
Aidan Talbot, gearboxes for watercooled engines, 4, 5 speed and syncro front and rear rebuilt. 01691 648011, 07817 377938....www.aidantalbot.co.uk
springbk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote springbk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 16 at 19:15
Hi,

Just wondering if this van is still available and if you had decided on a price.  I was wondering if you had any inside pictures of this van?

Thanks.

Jon
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 16 at 20:46
Topic hidden till a price is added.
I'll then move it to the for sale section......... N
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adenedward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 17 at 13:53
Its still for sale 

Edited by mrhutch - 30 Mar 17 at 16:32
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 17 at 16:31
you need simply to put an asking price on chap..  no offer or stuff, just what you want for it 
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adenedward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 17 at 19:51
Sorry im pretty useless on forums. Id like £15000
ACP911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACP911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 17 at 00:13
I am interested.  Do check your private messages, or your email.  I sent you a message with a way to contact me.

Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply