The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Van outfitting professional N Wales ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Van outfitting professional N Wales ?
    Posted: 24 Feb 16 at 13:15
Hi.

I am looking to swap my semi-converted van in the near future. All the things I have in there were done bit by bit, with help from friends over a long period of time but this time I'd like it to be quick and semi professional.
( it may even be that I need to get someone to take out my current fittings, drive the van off for part ex then come back for refit).

Can anyone recommend a reliable ( and not too costly) expert in the N.Wales area? Places that do full on posh conversions are not really interested in this as a job.

Just to give an idea of what I am looking for :

Things I'd be looking to remove from one van and put in the new would be
A rock and roll bed
A bench seat swivel plate ( made by kirivans)
A large set of shelves and a small cupboard ( they are freestanding but secured to the van )
Leisure battery / relay system/ electrics etc. - currently set up with sockets and light switches build into the side panels ( I'm guessing that some of the electrics I would need to get in new again )

In addition I would need to insulate behind all the panels ( I'm not going to try to reuse the old stuff).

I would also like to look into heating and ventilation options such as a diesel heater and hopefully a vent / fan that could be controlled electrically when the van is stationary.

If anyone can recommend someone who might be willing to do the job on a quick timescale ( when I find the new van! ) Being knowlegable and able to safely fit the heater and electrics especially important.

Thanks in advance!

Jennie

Edited by JenR - 24 Feb 16 at 13:23
 Post Reply Post Reply