The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mercedes e300td engine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OM606LT1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mercedes e300td engine
    Posted: 19 Feb 16 at 22:32
I have one of these 3.0 turbo diesel om606 mercedes engines and am going to attempt to fit it to my lt recovery truck. Has anyone seen this type engine in an lt before?
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 16 at 19:57
Welcome OM606LT1 HandshakeBeer

Never heard of that conversion, so plenty of detail...and we love pictures.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
yohmahmah View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yohmahmah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 16 at 22:28
what year LT are you doing the engine transplant on?
OM606LT1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OM606LT1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 16 at 23:22
It's an 88 lt50 but I have another 80 lt35 also
monstercrawiers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monstercrawiers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 16 at 23:45
Hi, new on here but have just bought a lt35 to do same conversion,, I've done a few 606 swaps now so I might be useful to you but will be watching with interest,, good luck
lorryloader View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorryloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 16 at 11:00
Originally posted by OM606LT1 OM606LT1 wrote:

I have one of these 3.0 turbo diesel om606 mercedes engines and am going to attempt to fit it to my lt recovery truck. Has anyone seen this type engine in an lt before?
Wink Well how did you get on with your conversion ? Are you still looking for power steering set up you were in contact with me about ?
LT-45 HIGH TOP + LT-55-BEVERTAIL.Mercedes Atego tilt n slide with lorry loader crane.
monstercrawiers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monstercrawiers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 16 at 23:01
I need power steering if there is some going
 Post Reply Post Reply