The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T4 Section. > T4 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T4 High Top Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aed118 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T4 High Top Supplier
    Posted: 24 Aug 15 at 08:04
Hi Guys,

I've got a tin-top SWB T4, family is getting bigger so I've been trying to find a high top supplier/fitter.
I like the look of the EMC high tops but they're out of business, or the reimo clones. But most suppliers and fitters seem to be doing pop-top only these days.

I've spotted a guy on ebay who does a roof for £750 and a couple of others that want £1500+, but its not full height at the rear and we would like a full height rear so we can have out cooking facilities at the back.

Any one know anyone who still fits high tops, at reasonable prices?

thanks

jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 15 at 07:53
Try aztec campers in Swansea
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

aed118 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aed118 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 15 at 21:18
Thanks - their high tops are really good looking Deffo one of the best I've seen. They offered a very good price for carpeted insulated with Windows and vent and cupboard and bed. But we're still debating whether to change our layout so I am hoping they can do a partial fit just the roof as a interim until we figure out whether we want windows or a cupboard. waiting to hear back.
 Post Reply Post Reply