The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rock roll beds brand new, JK type, adjustable

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerocorleone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rock roll beds brand new, JK type, adjustable
    Posted: 06 Aug 15 at 18:12
clearing out my garage on Monday, and in there are 5 brand new, never touched or used rock and roll beds that i intended to use for ambitious projects (always too ambitious however), but now in reality i have to sell them not long after getting them for financial reasons :/

For anyone looking to reserve one to buy on monday, drop us a message, and before everything gets settled i can send you some photos of the exact ones once i grab them over at my garage on Monday, but the beds are these one on JK Site http://www.justkampers.com/rock-n-roll- ... -1992.html . Looking for £200 ono per bed.

All good to go with paypal, and I would assume delivery would be around the 25 quid mark for mainland uk, but will double check with post office, but dont mind posting anywhere for the charge on top - can send monday evening.

If some dont happen to sell on here, then therll only go on ebay anyway, but was really looking for the quick sale.

Please drop us a message if interested.

Thanks guys
 Post Reply Post Reply