The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lt28 Devonshire conversion j reg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lt28 Devonshire conversion j reg
    Posted: 24 Jun 15 at 06:46
Hi I just reacantly brought this van to convert into a camper off one of my pals he didn't really want to sell it now it's done 67k from new and I'm looking for help to find parts the van itself is very clean few bits off rust on the inside of the back can anyone let me no or supply me with some links or places to look thanks
Pete
Pete
wheresthatgonenow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheresthatgonenow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 15 at 07:19
Hi, welcome to the forum, top right of page big brickwerks banner, if you click on this its a good place to start, Thumbs Up
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 15 at 16:18
http://www.partsbase.org/vw/lt-lt-4x4-lt-eu-1991/

Part numbers there and input them here http://www.volkswagen-classicparts.de/bestand/ to see if they are still available from VW via Brickwerks.

Welcome Peter37, HandshakeBeer
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
lorryloader View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorryloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 15 at 10:44
Welcome on board peter37 .
LT-45 HIGH TOP + LT-55-BEVERTAIL.Mercedes Atego tilt n slide with lorry loader crane.
AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 15 at 12:47
Welcome to the forum mate.

We are a friendly bunch on the forum, and if you could add vehicle details to your signature it makes it a lot easier to answer questions.
LT's are generally reliable but if you do have any problems, a quick search in the Tech part of the forum can often provide the answer.

LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

Post Reply Post Reply