The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Westfalia forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T3 Westy water tank querie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youthy giblets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3 Westy water tank querie
    Posted: 19 Apr 15 at 21:49
Just getting in to fitting the water tank in the Westy a like. Noticed the fresh water tank has 2 small spouts at the top approx 10mm in size. I'm guessing one of them if for the water out to the tap from the submersible pump but just wondering if anyone can tell me what the other is for? Is it a vent pipe?
The "wasser" filler cap I bought has a 10mm vent pipe on it. Just wondering if I should link the vent on filler to spare spout on tank or vent both to underneath the van incase of overfill of tank etc
Pete Westy View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete Westy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 15 at 11:25
One is for the submersible pump 1/2" pipe to the sink. the other one is for a 1/2" vent pipe to the water inlet alongside the 35mm filler pipe.
Pete

I've spent so much time under the Atlantic I'm changing my name to Titanic.
youthy giblets View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youthy giblets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 15 at 21:40
Thanks pete
 Post Reply Post Reply