The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Wheel help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Center bore enlargement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boxer998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Center bore enlargement
    Posted: 01 Apr 15 at 17:04
Anyone know a machine shop near Wirral that can do this?
boxer998 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boxer998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 15 at 11:26
Ermmm.  i think I need this service now. Ran the Camel up the road for about a mile this morning and then back again very very slowly, still didn't make it home with my flat spaces as the driver side rear fell off as I was turning into my road, causing a traffic obstruction while I ran home for the landy and towed it off the main road. red face but no damage thankfully , to me, the van or some innocent at the side of the road.

Might have been me not tightening that wheel properly but I'm not sure i'm going to take the risk now. Steels back on and find an engineer to do the center bores. 
boxer998 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boxer998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 15 at 18:28
Anyone suggest a load rated tyre that is as comfortable as the 205 55 16   car tyres that were on this trial run, looking to go to 205 65 16 or 205 70 16
 Post Reply Post Reply