The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just a nice conversion.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rabbit 16v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 14 at 08:40
Lol! Says the guy who has the TV police.... :P
Chris
1985 LT40 4x4 2.5 TDI
1987 LT28 Florida
1985 LT45 Sülzer D24TI
1992 LT40 4x4 D24t
light View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote light Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 14 at 13:14
Originally posted by Rabbit 16v Rabbit 16v wrote:

Lol! Says the guy who has the TV police.... :P

Would not argue with that £147 for the BBC (British Brainwashing Company ) we pay for the privileged 
Canada LT28 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada LT28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 14 at 13:35
Be happy with what you have. The BBC has given you more fun stuff than all murrican and Canuk  networks combined. Out PM is so anti public owned anything that he is dis-mantling the CBC bit by bit and it is the only source of real Canadian programming and the only place where there is criticism of govt policies. Angry
We are too complacent a people to challenge it too.........arrrrrrrggggggg

94 LT28 Doka 2.4D
Slow and built to stay that way
87 T3 soon to be a camper
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 14 at 14:12
I saw a couple of episodes of Continuum last night. That appears to be reasonable, and Canadian.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
light View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote light Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 14 at 22:40
Originally posted by Canada LT28 Canada LT28 wrote:

Be happy with what you have. The BBC has given you more fun stuff than all murrican and Canuk  networks combined. Out PM is so anti public owned anything that he is dis-mantling the CBC bit by bit and it is the only source of real Canadian programming and the only place where there is criticism of govt policies. Angry
We are too complacent a people to challenge it too.........arrrrrrrggggggg

Same boat over here on the political side ,although they(BBC)  still do some great natural history  program's but that's about it ohh and top gear (gone all mickey mouse now though) which is unlikely to be replicated on any other channel as they all rely on advertising revenue from the major car manufactures

Rabbit 16v View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rabbit 16v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 14 at 08:06
I would prefer BBC over and Murrican "news" agency. Then again, I dont pay for a TV license so there may be something to that...
Chris
1985 LT40 4x4 2.5 TDI
1987 LT28 Florida
1985 LT45 Sülzer D24TI
1992 LT40 4x4 D24t
light View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote light Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 14 at 12:21

I would prefer BBC over and Murrican "news" agency. Then again, I dont pay for a TV license so there may be something to that...

They all have their own agendas  ,there are ways around the licence  fee but most of the population are to apperthetic to go down that route
mat_the_cat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat_the_cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 14 at 19:10

So I bought the domain www.filteredforrepeatedlyviolatingouradvertisingrules.com which redirected to my shops website.

LOL Genius!
Mid engined, 6 cylinder, turbocharged 2 seater - it can only be a VW LT!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12