The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suggested colour schemes,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbtrac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggested colour schemes,
    Posted: 12 Nov 14 at 12:07
Hi all,
Just wondering about suggestions for colour schemes for our LT?  It has its original ambulance white colour with some of the High-viz markings on but are being removed bit by bit.  However it badly needs to be resprayed as some of the bodywork needs attention.  Any suggestions please? Had a look at google images but is their any other website we could look at?

Regards,

mbtrac
1993 LT31 2.4 TD, High-roof, ex-ambulance, converted to camper
dr-rob View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr-rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 14 at 12:29
Hi, ours is light green up to the gutters and pearl white on the roof, we are currently trying to think what colour to do our other lt ready to sell.
There are plenty of pics on this site,
Have fun
little trixie the lt28 [1985]
diva the disco
lucy the land rover
1200 sportster
bike in boxes
so babe iv seen this.... NOOOO...No more projects.... yeah but.... I SAID NOOOO
Bloody mrs
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 14 at 16:28

My new favourite scheme. I was going the yellow route but this, with ivory on top is lush.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
mbtrac View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbtrac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 14 at 15:57
Many thanks for your suggestions folks.  Will check out the photos on this forum.  Unfortunately LTCamper89 my wife is not too keen on the yellow colour  but she likes the ivory colour on top, so I have to keep her happy.  Again many thanks for your suggestion.Clap
1993 LT31 2.4 TD, High-roof, ex-ambulance, converted to camper
 Post Reply Post Reply