The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T4 Syncro parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abyss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T4 Syncro parts
    Posted: 01 May 14 at 16:45
Hi

I broke a LWB 1998 syncro last year, it was a 2.4d.. I removed the gearbox inc transfer box, prop, vc and diff, rear drive shafts..van was non-abs model, anyone interested in this as a whole lot if i stick it up for sale as it may get sold of separately but would prefer it go as one if possible...

It had 150ish on it and all worked lovely, when I first got the van I stored it in a field until I could get it home, and in that time it got very wet,,,was great to feel the syncro kick in and get me out applause I drove it a bit so know it all works Smile

I think a fair price to offer it all up for is £850, I saw a diff and VC for just under that on ebay not so long ago...not seen all this stuff come up often mind :)
90 VW T3 Syncro Panel Stealth Camper

98 VW T4 Transporter 1200 LWB 2.4TD - Syncro wannabe
aido View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 17 at 15:37
Hi, I might be interested in the transfer box (would need the 3 letter gearbox code to be sure it matches mine) if you'd sell it separately??
Please let me know,
Thanks.
Abyss View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abyss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 17 at 00:29
long gone mate

I decided to convert my 2wd to Syncro and take take the van and my self down under and roam about :)

That being said I am now converting another Syncro to 2wd 😁
90 VW T3 Syncro Panel Stealth Camper

98 VW T4 Transporter 1200 LWB 2.4TD - Syncro wannabe
aido View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 17 at 15:05
Just saw i read the date wrong, thought it was may 14th.. oh well.
 Post Reply Post Reply