The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2.0 tdi 140 misfire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wello101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 16 at 12:44
Hi guys I'm having a similar issue, posted this earlier on another post;

OK so had my t5 plugged in and it came up with 3 faults P1065 - Fuel pressure regulation and 2 faults on the EGR - P0403.

I searched Google for the P1065 fault and it came up with multiple possible faults, first one being air in the fuel system, so with this I started my t5 and cracked the injectors 1 by 1, starting left (drivers side) to right. The 1st sprayed diesel as you would expect but it was still running with a missfire, however when the 2nd 3rd and 4th were cracked to allow diesel and any air to escape the engine sounded sweet as a nut, the moment they were re-tightened the missfire reappeared , (2nd 3rd and 4th were all cracked open and closed individually)!

Is there a sequence to bleeding the system for example 4 2 3 1 rather than 1234?

Anyone come across this?

Thoughts??
ajbristol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajbristol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 17 at 10:23
Hi folks, newbee,,, soz.  Just been reading these posts with interests as I have exactly the same issue, so have already changed the sensors at each end of the rail, now working towards the IMV (inlet monitoring valve) on the pump...  I think its held on with three 25torx bolts would anyone care to chip in on is this the way to go...  ??  Engine hunting on tick over only otherwise drives great once past 13 -1500rpm.

Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12