The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'92 Florida on mobile.de

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timaldiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '92 Florida on mobile.de
    Posted: 18 Mar 14 at 09:02
I ain't selling her but I still get the alerts... At a dealership and still keenly priced enoughto fly out and take a look if you know anyone interested:

-------
I have a history of VW LT camper van addiction: http://campervanman.co.uk
Titus A Duxass View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titus A Duxass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 14 at 09:21
Damn that's nice!
It wouldn't fit in my barn though and it needs more BHP!
Bollocks to it all!!
51°24′N 12°52′E
ringonotts View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringonotts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 14 at 17:42
Im not saying it is, but it does look a bit suspect. It's got the facelift stickers on but it isn't  facelift van.

It's got a weird center console on the engine cover with some sort of blanket around it.

I'm sure its fine, but its slightly un-original. 

Are florida's going up in price? That seems a good price for a mint van - but its not mint...

Ringo
Huge big LT Florida - its slow but its a Westie!
Big z View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 14 at 09:16
The later van does have that tray on the engine cover as its fitted to my 1994 Florida,Looks a bit of a Mish Mash to me!!
timaldiss View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timaldiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 14 at 11:21
Blimey - that's what I love about this forum - you're an eagle eyed bunch! Still, who hasn't added a bit from here, a mod from there! But I hear you - the new stripes are a dead giveaway of work having been done.
-------
I have a history of VW LT camper van addiction: http://campervanman.co.uk
t'onion View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t'onion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 14 at 11:47
The tray on the engine cover is out of a ford or bongo , the blue cover under it looks like the curtain from the other size of the van ( behind the passenger seat )
LT28 Westfalia FloRida, 2.4 diesel

miserable fooker

Post Reply Post Reply