The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Excellent Vw T3 westfalia Atlantic High-top SOLD!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Excellent Vw T3 westfalia Atlantic High-top SOLD!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westyvanfanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excellent Vw T3 westfalia Atlantic High-top SOLD!
    Posted: 20 Jan 14 at 15:24
Ok, here we go...... Excellent low mileage Vw T3 Atlantic high-top 1.6 jx turbo diesel in very good original condition. I imported the camper myself from Lithuania. It had been in storage for over 10 years and had, had 2 preivious owners (both from the same family).
The vehicle comes with all original vw westfalia/vag service books and the mileage is showing 133,000 kilometers (82,000 miles)
Its on the original engine (1.6 td jx) and 5 speed gearbox and drives brilliantly (I've owned several T3's westfalias over the years and this is by far the best one.
Its never been welded and is also in excellent original condition underneath (The mot tester commented that it was like a 5 year old cars underside)!
Fresh 12 month M.O.T with no advisories. 

It had stood for 10 years prior to me buying it and once back in the U.K. (December 2012) I had the following replaced:

cambelt/tensioner 
Air/oil/fuel filters
engine oil
gearbox oil
Thermostat and antifreeze
front brake pads, rear brake shoes, both rear wheel cylinders, brake fluid
front to rear power-steering pipes and pas fluid.
Altenator belt and pas belt
2 x Bosh silver battery's

It also has:

Bluetooth DVD head unit
17" drop down roof monitor 
alarm
remote central locking (incuding sliding door)
digital night heater
Electric and heated mirrors
Speaker upgrade (they sound ace but don't look out of place)
-45mm suspension upgrade (original height springs also provided)
Genuine RH topline alloy wheels with decent tyres

I have spent £££££ on the camper as I was planning on keeping it forever! But sadly and realistically I need a larger camper as there is now 5 of us :)

Bodywork wise the camper is in very good original un-messed with condition - it has had a few small paint repairs years ago by the look of it and has some small areas of rust starting here and there but nothing awe-full  and they haven't got any worse in the time of my ownership.

If you are after a TOTALLY HONEST camper that you can RELIABLY use daily then this would be the one!  

£9500 

Now Sold

Edited by westyvanfanman - 22 Jan 14 at 13:49
fatboy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
judge judy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 14 at 15:38
Lovely westy chap but how much?
'83 T3 westy - biguns got it
68 buggy again!- Roger the cat is going to finish it
Syncro, previously known as the scoobyvelle

Shit I need to sell some MORE cars!
bevan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 14 at 11:31
Very nice and well priced. Good luck with the sale.
westyvanfanman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westyvanfanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 14 at 15:36
Cheers Bevan. Tis a good one and loved it - will miss it. 
Needing something bigger........

Have also listed it on fleabay :(
westyvanfanman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westyvanfanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 14 at 13:50
Deposit Now Taken :)
illbrook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illbrook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 19 at 13:33
Hi there, apologies for contacting you out of the blue, but I'm now the proud owner of what I believe is your old van! Reg G750 UMB. 

I was hoping you might be able to help with something? The Hawk central locking system is working well but the only remaining fob is coming to the end of it's life so I want to replace the control box and therefore have new fobs. Problem is I can't find the control box anywhere! Did you install it and if so can you remember where the control box is? 

Thanks in advance

Joe
New to this, just got a 1990 LHD Westfalia Atlantic high top
 Post Reply Post Reply