The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > South African T3s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wiring Diagram Microbus 2.6I

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wiring Diagram Microbus 2.6I
    Posted: 02 Nov 13 at 12:34
I got my hands on a VW wiring Diagram for SA 2.6 from 1994. I have a 1999 year model and the diagram is not totally the same as my bus but it help me a lot.
PM me if I must send it to you, zip file is about 35 MB big and here in SA the internet is slow.

morr View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 13 at 14:21
Hi Merlin

That would certainly be most useful.
Its rather a large file to send by email, particularly with poor internet speeds. Have you considered uploading it to one of the file sharing sites, or even better creating a torrent file to share it?
Maurice
'95 2.6 SA Caravelle/Camper
'83 2.0 (GTi) T3 Caravelle
'84 1.6D T3 Hightop Camper (under restoration)
'86 1.6D T3 Pick-up (breaking)

'73 Beetle/Trike
Merlin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 13 at 19:40
Hi Morr

I create a torrent file MicrobusWiring.zip, that was the easy part.
Battle to load it but came right with www.monova.org.
I think it still have to seed from my computer not sure how the torrents work

Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 13 at 21:34
Hi Merlin
Yes, you would still need to seed the torrent, but I can offer that you allow me to grab the torrent from you and then I can continue to seed it from a machine that I have permanently on, here in the UK. Anyone else can then be issued with the torrent address and grab it from me rather than tying up your internet connection.
PM me the torrent if you wish to do this. Once I have 100% of the torrent I will let you know so that you can stop seeding.

South African 1991 2.5i 5cyl Microbus - virgin, not campered - piloted by Brian.
morr View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 13 at 11:48
Hi Merlin,

I found your torrent on monova.org but will wait to see if you want to initially seed it to Wychall to prevent tying up your connection as he suggested.

I too will keep it seeded on a 24/7 connection once I get it

Thanks Smile

Edited by morr - 08 Nov 13 at 11:51
Maurice

'73 Beetle/Trike
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 13 at 12:06
I have tried to look for this torrent but unfortunately my ISP blocks access to Monova, so I will be unable to download it.
South African 1991 2.5i 5cyl Microbus - virgin, not campered - piloted by Brian.
Merlin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 13 at 16:53
Bit more detail uploaded file to:

Site: www.monova.org

Category: Others >> Manuals

File name: MicrobusWiring.zip

Inside zip file is one pdf file with the wiring diagram.
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 13 at 19:08
Originally posted by morr morr wrote:

Hi Merlin,

I found your torrent on monova.org but will wait to see if you want to initially seed it to Wychall to prevent tying up your connection as he suggested.

I too will keep it seeded on a 24/7 connection once I get it

Thanks Smile

Maurice
I am unable to access the Monova site as it has been taken down in the UK by court order. Could you try to download it yourself and see if you have any more joy. I have PM'd Merlin to explore other possible ways of obtaining the file, such as via the Cloud.

Brian.
Merlin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 13 at 21:28
I install dropbox and upload the zip file here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/241127nrc8p9f16/MicrobusWiring.zip

Merlin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 13 at 05:34
Link for google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_whRXEIkm7eb21wMmJobGNsdFU/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if the links work, first time working with files on The Cloud and shall like to know if its was done right.

Thanks
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 13 at 10:03
Full marks for that, Mate. I have downloaded from both locations and can confirm that they both work.

Now to be cheeky. You don't have access to workshop manuals by any chance? I could do with one for the 2.5, but we UK types are hungry for any literature that we can lay our hands on.

(I have the 2.5 wiring diags if they are any use to you?)
Merlin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 13 at 11:10
Thanks Wychall, but sorry no manuals at this moment and has no use for the 2.5 diagrams.
Looking for wiring diagram and manual for my 1999 2.6I Microbus myself, the 94 diagram help me but is not for my bus. AirCon not in D-post and radiator fan work from special unit with a/c, MAP sensor on manifold, extra lights inside and central locking differ and also some other small stuff.

I busy making my own fuse and relay list. I shall post it if finish and then get more info from other forum members to modify and complete it.

morr View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 13 at 20:56
Got it from dropbox - many thanks Smile
Maurice

'73 Beetle/Trike
mucho View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mucho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 13 at 07:46
Successfully downloaded from google drive, thanks Merlin !
2.6i Caravelle 1997 powered by Audi 5 Cylinder - Motronic
Merlin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 13 at 17:56
Thanks for the response, now I have learned to use dropbox and google drive Big smile
douglas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote douglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 15 at 09:27
Hi Merlin,
I also am looking for a wiring diagram for a T3 2000 Microbus 2.6. I note from your post you were hunting for one, have you had any success?

syncroandy View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syncroandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 15 at 23:13
Thanks for the bump ! If I ever get round to re-wiring my T3's CE2-style this'll be handy.

The dropbox links still works :-)
'90 252 EJ25
'90 246 AFN

Syncrosport
Volkswagen Transporter, reloaded.
Merlin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 15 at 19:18
Douglas
No, sorry not yet. Even try VWSA but they refer me to erwin or something website, have a look but nothing else on there website than the one I have. Erwin also refer me back to VWSA but it is of no use.

But I must say the wiring diagram help me a lot.

Jubesjones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jubesjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 19 at 16:29
Hi I know you posted this a long time ago but do you still perhaps have the wiring diagram for the 2.6 Kombi
Jubes Jones
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 19 at 19:42
This is a link to the diagrams for a 1994 2.6. Hope it helps. 

https://mega.nz/#!FU0WFKrb!cIc5odTWjOWFgZWmQAd1am_RsC7QRtgFBLOxjWJmjzM
 Post Reply Post Reply